Introducing Ross D. Anti and his tips for a healthier life
Ross has been the Fitness Manager at one of the highest profile gyms in the portfolio of Equinox, and has facilitated for thousands of personal training clients to experience the monumental benefits of legitimate health and wellness coaching through proper progression.
These 5 tips can apply to ANY fitness program for ANY goal. With these tips in place, your ability to achieve your goals will become very easy.
- Start your day with 25-40 oz of water. As soon as you wake up, take it down and refrain from breakfast for 45 minutes.
- Carbohydrates are essential: Refrain from simple carbs (i.e. bleached white flour and added sugar), but your diet should consist of ample whole grains and complex carbohydrates (i.e. sweet potatoes and squash). Eat more of your carbohydrates earlier in your day and during your balanced post workout meal.
- Snacks should never be carbohydrate only. Add some protein or fat to your snacks and enjoy a complete meal during your snacks
- Make sure your workout intensity increases weekly, or at the very least bi-weekly. Your body will adjust very quickly to your current intensity = burning less calories or building less muscle.
- Try to refrain from eating after 8pm. Make your last meal lean protein and lots of veggies for optimal results.
Facebook: Fitness Trips in Rebel Terrain
Instagram and Twitter: @rossdanti